1. Marry the right person . This one decision will determine 90% of yourhappiness or misery. THIS IS VERY VERY TRUE
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others
6. Be generous
7. Have a grateful heart
8. Persistence , persistence, persistence
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement
12. Commit yourself to quality
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions , power orprestige , but on relationship with people you love and respect
14. Be loyal
15. Be honest
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming other s. Take responsibility for every area of your life
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regretthe things you didn't do more than the ones you did
20. Take good care of those you love
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.